[isabelle-dev] Global build failures of the AFP in the testboard

Lars Noschinski noschinl at in.tum.de
Wed May 15 17:14:56 CEST 2013

On 15.05.2013 16:34, Makarius wrote:
> I am using the mira results on http://isabelle.in.tum.de/reports/Isabelle
> myself a lot to navigate quickly to points where Isabelle and AFP diverge.
>
> Is that already testboard? I thought that would be a slightly different
> mode of operation to check quasi-interactively if something is ready for
> push.

The testboard is at http://isabelle.in.tum.de/testboard/Isabelle/. This
is also a mira installation, which uses a different Isabelle
repository[1] as source. You can test arbitrary commits there by doing a
"push -f" to this repository.

The two tests running there are

lxbroy10     testboard   `mira daemon 'bisect(Isabelle_makeall)'`
lxbroy10     testboard   `mira daemon 'tip(AFP)' afp`
(see the /home/isabelle-repository/repos/config-tum repository)

   -- Lars

[1] http://isabelle.in.tum.de/testboard/Isabelle/