[isabelle-dev] I don't understand isatest AFP report

Andreas Lochbihler andreas.lochbihler at inf.ethz.ch
Wed May 15 13:53:52 CEST 2013

Here's a summary of the story with Containers:

AFP/db25a6127308 to AFP/58dc11da7731 add the Containers entry to AFP-devel in the version
that works with Isabelle2013.

In AFP/664abd899c58, Gerwin dropped the import of Code_Char_ord that Florian removed in
Isabelle/599ff65b85e2. This implicitly dropped the import of Char_ord, which caused some
even more errors.

In AFP/599ff65b85e2, Dmitriy dropped the session Containers-Benchmarks to avoid crashes in
the build tool.

AFP/3f56bba4ee3a contains all the necessary adaptations to run with Isabelle/ae755fd6c883
and re-activates Containers-Benchmarks.

Unfortunately, this situation lasted only for less than 4 hours. Isabelle/a4d81cdebf8b
breaks Containers again, but Ondřej did not notice because the AFP test report is strange.

Andreas