[isabelle-dev] Isabelle takes more time to be built on testboard

Ondřej Kunčar kuncar at in.tum.de
Mon May 13 15:01:09 CEST 2013

Hi!
Recently I noticed that it takes considerably more time to build
Isabelle (makeall) on testboard than it used to take before. I did a
small inspection and something must have happened between 25.3.2013 and
26.3.2013 because this build from 25.3. took 27 minutes
https://isabelle.in.tum.de/testboard/Isabelle/report/91ed3c78c39c44a8a0f1c3e241973bb7
and this build from 26.3.2008 took 42 minutes.
https://isabelle.in.tum.de/testboard/Isabelle/report/da1a4b7e64ee47fc9ce315741bb78ecc

I talked to Johannes and this slowdown doesn't seem to be related to his
changes from 26.3.
One can also see here that almost all sessions started to take more time
to be built around that time:
http://isabelle.in.tum.de/devel/stats/at-poly.html

Any ideas?

Ondrej