[isabelle-dev] Automated testing questions

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon Mar 18 12:16:30 CET 2013

On Mon, 18 Mar 2013, Dmitriy Traytel wrote:

> Another alternative is to build everything on your own machine, which is
> feasible thanks to the wonders of PolyML 5.5 and the new build system. All
> you need to do is to clone the AFP repository, register it as a component
> (via init_component "/path/to/AFP" in etc/settings) and follow the
> instruction from
> http://www.mail-archive.com/isabelle-dev@mailbroy.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/msg02903.html

That is a slightly dated mail of mine, it has been superseded by proper
documentation in the "system" manual and the continously updated
README_REPOSITORY file.

The latter also points to isabelle-server.in.tum.de as canonical pull/push
host for the conventional collection point of Isabelle changesets.

If anything is missing or wrong in README_REPOSITORY, I ask once again to
point it out, either on isabelle-dev or privately, and not to make
unreliable/unmaintained clones of such important information.