[isabelle-dev] AFP sitegen

Andreas Lochbihler andreas.lochbihler at inf.ethz.ch
Thu Jun 6 08:54:16 CEST 2013

Sorry for the confusion, I never ran sitegen.py myself because I thought that to be the
priviledge of the editors. As Gerwin has found out, I dropped these links manually in
376347e6131a because they all were broken after the update on sourceforge. I decided not
to update them for three reasons:

1. Most other entries do not link to changeset revisions; Category is now the only
exception. Often they don't even mention the revision ID at all.

2. It is unclear when the links will break again if they are not checked automatically.

3. On the entry page, the links are visually the most prominent part of the change
history, although they are the least relevant bit of information in the change history.

If sitegen.py automatically links to the changesets, I'd be happy. But then, I suggest
that the links are not formatted as highlighted as they are now.

Andreas