[isabelle-dev] Proposing extensions to the Isabelle library?

Alessandro Coglio coglio at kestrel.edu
Sat Jul 20 02:12:40 CEST 2013

Hi Florian,

I now have a patch for the Isabelle repo and a patch for the AFP repo.

The following command succeeds, with the patches applied to Isabelle changeset 52711:155f02cacb2d and to AFP changeset 3663:d1bb08f92ce5:

./bin/isabelle build -c -a -d ../AFP/thys

Should I send the two patches to anyone in particular, or to this whole mailing list?