[isabelle-dev] isabelle "root" access

Fabian Immler immler at in.tum.de
Wed Jul 10 13:23:44 CEST 2013

Markus Westerlind is a student of mine.
For his Bachelor's thesis he needs to carry out performance measurements on a machine with many cores (isabelle-server).
His project is not directly related to Isabelle, so you are right that a full "root" access is too much, but it is the only way for him to access that machine (conveniently).
So he has nothing to do with Isabelle development or administration and I trust that he is not abusing his power.

Fabian