[isabelle-dev] Build error: isabelle.XML$XML_Body

Tjark Weber webertj at in.tum.de
Fri Feb 22 16:24:17 CET 2013

On Fri, 2013-02-22 at 13:26 +0100, Makarius wrote:
> I would say you just need the usual "isabelle build -b -f" to force a
> fresh build of everything.  Java stuff, and especially Scala stuff is not
> 100% monotone wrt. upgrades.

Thanks for the quick reply. "jedit -b -f" by itself didn't seem to fix
the issue, but after manually deleting files in ~/.isabelle/ I am no
longer stuck. (I did run into the problem that Christian Sternagel
noticed recently, where afp_build "failed to update session index," but
managed to solve that myself.)

Tjark