[isabelle-dev] Fwd: A possible bug with Isabelle 2013

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 26 17:17:52 CET 2013

A student has forwarded this problem to me. It seems weird and unbelievable. What have I overlooked?

I tidied it up slightly (see below) but I get the same error message.

lemma "True"
proof -
  have     "True = (∃x. (λy. True) x)" by simp
  also have "... = (∃x. (λy. True) x)"
oops

Larry

Begin forwarded message: