[isabelle-dev] usedir -P P "http://isabelle.in.tum.de/library/"

Gerwin Klein gerwin.klein at nicta.com.au
Sat Sep 1 07:19:12 CEST 2012

How do I do the equivalent of "isabelle usedir -P URL" in the new build system?

I'm trying to make sure that generated HTML for AFP entries doesn't contain dangling links of the form "up to index of HOL/HOLCF"

Basically, only the HTML for AFP entries should be on the AFP site, the rest should link back to the distribution. I'm not sure where/how to say which sessions should generate back links and which not and I couldn't find anything enlightening in isabelle options.

Gerwin