[isabelle-dev] Towards the next release

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Nov 30 16:02:18 CET 2012

It actually makes sense to put every effort into making the jEdit version as good as possible, especially for beginners. It might be worth investigating what issues cause them the most problems; I imagine that some sort of short tutorial video or slideshow (analogous to the one I made a number of years ago) might be better than any amount of written documentation.

I think we should still include hints on how to use PG but without the same level of support as in the past. Obviously, if a clamour arose for a bundled PG version, we could deal with that at the time.

Larry