[isabelle-dev] Grouping of Isabelle Symbols

Christian Sternagel c-sterna at jaist.ac.jp
Wed Nov 21 14:57:00 CET 2012

Dear Fabian,

cool! That's exactly what I wanted to write as a macro. Unfortunately I
did not know that you where working on such a panel (I could have saved
me some hours of (re)learning swing programming).

Could you embed the symbols inside scroll panes? E.g., the symbols in
category "letter" are not fully visible (on my machine) without changing
the default size of the dockable.

cheers

chris