[isabelle-dev] Grouping of Isabelle Symbols

Fabian Immler immler at in.tum.de
Wed Nov 21 14:32:35 CET 2012

See also changeset 4ff5d795ed08, which introduces a dockable for
symbols. As it is included in the repository, I guess it supersedes
the macro in your collection -- I could have thought about porting it
to Scala, the current implementation is, however, relatively
straightforward (and more dense compared to the Java code).

If you have any comments or suggestions concerning the Symbols
dockable, feel free
to contact me!

Regards,
Fabian