[isabelle-dev] Isabelle2012 post-release mode

Lars Noschinski noschinl at in.tum.de
Fri May 25 16:41:22 CEST 2012

On 25.05.2012 15:23, Makarius wrote:
> On Fri, 25 May 2012, Makarius wrote:
>
>> I am able to see isatest/mira processes on lxbroy10 where certain perl
>> processes "hang", i.e. cannot be killed via SIGHUP as expected (but
>> SIGTERM works).
>
> I think I've done too much killall here, so mira appears to be dead.
> What needs to be done to restart it? Where is this controlled anyway?

Mira processes are started by hand at the moment (I still need to fix
this); there should be a file mira_administration.txt somewhere in the
mira directory which explains how to do this for the different machines.

I'm currently on the road, so I have no usable SSH, but I can try to
restart it this evening.

   -- Lars