[isabelle-dev] isabelle build

Christian Sternagel c-sterna at jaist.ac.jp
Tue Jul 31 11:07:35 CEST 2012

How about dedicated sessions for code-generation? Would that make sense?
E.g., in IsaFoR we currently have a Makefile target as follows

code: $(ISABELLE_OUTPUT)/Isafor
	@cd IsaFoR; \
   $(ISABELLE_TOOL) codegen Isafor Ceta \
   'certify_proof in Haskell module_name Ceta file "../generated/Haskell/"'

which just takes care of generating code. It would be nice not to have
to fallback to Makefiles (to get the dependencies right).

cheers

chris