[isabelle-dev] isabelle build

Christian Sternagel c-sterna at jaist.ac.jp
Tue Jul 31 08:07:04 CEST 2012

Another thing,

In the example below Abstract-Rewriting did initially not build (since I
forgot to update my local AFP clone). Instead of giving me an
error-message (which did work when I just put the single theory
Abstract_Rewriting under "theories"), however, the build process ran for
more than 20 minutes (using several GB of RAM) before I killed it manually.

cheers

chris