[isabelle-dev] Future and maintainance of ~isabelle/contrib_devel at TUM NFS

Jasmin Christian Blanchette jasmin.blanchette at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 23:52:18 CEST 2012

Am 09.07.2012 um 22:48 schrieb Alexander Krauss:

> So consider this a call for official components. Currently we are missing at least the following (from Admin/components as of cccc92c0addc):
>
> contrib/cvc3-2.2
> contrib/e-1.5
> contrib/kodkodi-1.2.16
> contrib/spass-3.8ds
> contrib/scala-2.9.2
> contrib/vampire-1.0
> contrib/yices-1.0.28
> contrib/z3-3.2
> contrib/ProofGeneral-4.1
> contrib/jdk-6u31

What is an official component? Among the Nitpick/Sledgehammer/SMT components, "vampire-1.0" and "yices-1.0.28" are not to be redistributed (due to their license) and have never been part of an official Isabelle release. (Sascha and I do use them for evaluations, though.) For the others, please use

    cvc3-2.4.1 (from http://www21.in.tum.de/~blanchet/cvc3-2.4.1.tar.gz)
    e-1.5
    kodkodi-1.2.16
    spass-3.8ds