[isabelle-dev] Future and maintainance of ~isabelle/contrib_devel at TUM NFS

Alexander Krauss krauss at in.tum.de
Mon Jul 9 22:48:09 CEST 2012

On 07/05/2012 12:06 PM, Makarius wrote:
> This is now converging to a very reasonable scheme.

Ok.

>> * The existing php script can be used to serve this directory via HTTP.
>>
>> * Non-free components are marked as such simply via file permissions,
>> i.e., by having the world-readable flag unset. Since Apache runs under
>> group "isabelle", we might have to set the group to something else
>> (e.g., an imagined "isabelle-admin").

I now modified the php script to actually hide files that are not public
and removed all other "features" that it had. See now
   http://isabelle.in.tum.de/components
and
   /home/isabelle/components (which replaces "public_components").

The content of this directory was still quite random, and to
consolidate, I removed everything where I wasn't sure that I copied it
myself from some official source.

So consider this a call for official components. Currently we are
missing at least the following (from Admin/components as of cccc92c0addc):

contrib/cvc3-2.2
contrib/e-1.5
contrib/kodkodi-1.2.16
contrib/spass-3.8ds
contrib/scala-2.9.2
contrib/vampire-1.0
contrib/yices-1.0.28
contrib/z3-3.2
contrib/ProofGeneral-4.1
contrib/jdk-6u31

When these are in place, I'll add the checksum stuff.

Alex