[isabelle-dev] Small repository accident

Alexander Krauss krauss at in.tum.de
Fri Feb 24 21:22:44 CET 2012

On 02/24/2012 04:23 PM, Makarius wrote:
> Where do I have to look for explanations about testboard? It would help
> to understand the practical issues that it addresses, so that the
> emerging renovations of the build and test process of Isabelle/Scala
> move in the same general direction.

I posted some basic instructions to the list a while ago, which we could
update and move to the Wiki now:

https://mailmanbroy.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/pipermail/isabelle-dev/2011-May/001506.html

The practical issues it adresses: It gives you convenient and fast
feedback about whether Isabelle_makeall on your changeset(s) succeeds.
In particular, it is useful if you do not have a fast machine for yourself.

Alex