[isabelle-dev] JinjaThreads in French!

Gerwin Klein gerwin.klein at nicta.com.au
Thu Feb 2 22:41:02 CET 2012

Awesome :-)

Actually, I think it does what it is supposed to do. The document/root.tex says

\usepackage[french,english]{babel}

To me that reads like the primary language should be French (I might be wrong). The difference is probably that the machine it was built on has more french latex packages installed than others before.

I'll try swapping it.

Cheers,
Gerwin