[isabelle-dev] mira database migration

Alexander Krauss krauss at in.tum.de
Mon Aug 13 23:47:21 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Today, I've completed the (long overdue) migration of the mira database
from Florian's old machine to a proper server (hosted on
isabelle.in.tum.de).

Since the replication feature had some problems (probably due to the
version mismatch), I moved the data over by dumping to a file and
reloading at the other end. This means that about a day of reports have
not been migrated, since they came in after doing the dump. I now
decided to leave it at that and not spend extra hours on moving these
particular reports as well...

If anybody notices issues with the mira infrastructure, please tell me
soon. I'll be on vacation (without laptop) for 3 weeks starting this
Saturday, so I'll have to fix any problems before that.

Alex