[isabelle-dev] Towards release

Lukas Bulwahn bulwahn at in.tum.de
Mon Sep 19 11:03:10 CEST 2011

Hello all,
> Are there any further things in the pipeline?  In the final phase one
> needs a bit more organization than the "push first, fix later" cycle
> that occasionally happens outside this special season.

There are still some improvements to the Haskell serializer and the code
generator I would like to get into the release.
After some discussions with Florian, the remaining changesets are about
ready and final, so I can probably commit them till this Wednesday.
Afterwards, the code generator is probably best checked against the two
largest executable formalisations (JinjaThreads and CeTA)  -- I will try
to get the developers to re-run these with a current repository version
or the first pre-release version.

Lukas