[isabelle-dev] Towards release

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Sun Sep 18 17:38:58 CEST 2011

After a few more rounds of fine tuning, my impression is that we are
slowly converging.

http://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/isabelle/file/f80d918f8ac0/ANNOUNCE there
is a tentative announcement based on current NEWS. Is there anything
missing?  Some of the collective tool and library changes may be
emphasized further, if they can stand on their own as separate item.

Are there any further things in the pipeline?  In the final phase one
needs a bit more organization than the "push first, fix later" cycle that
occasionally happens outside this special season.