[isabelle-dev] Isabelle_24-Sep-2011

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Sat Sep 24 17:48:21 CEST 2011

Here is another pre-release snapshot:
http://www4.in.tum.de/~wenzelm/test/Isabelle_24-Sep-2011

This is probably the last one before the final release phase starts within
the next few days.  This means:

   * The isabelle repository is cloned to isabelle-release, without push
     access.  Important fixes can still be applied by sending me clean hg
     changesets via email (cf. "hg export").

   * The repository fork enables post release changes on the isabelle
     repository, which should be limited in complexity to facilitate the
     merge of isabelle-release after its publication.

   * Instead of test snapshots there will be actual "release candidates".
     These will be also announced on isabelle-users to get a few more
     people to actually try them.

   * After 2-3 week we can ship the final release.