[isabelle-dev] Testboard reset: Old Testboard changesets are removed

Lukas Bulwahn bulwahn at in.tum.de
Wed Sep 21 16:34:38 CEST 2011

Hello all,

Lars and I have taken over the maintenance of the reports and testboard
from Alex yesterday.
Today, due to some storage issues, we did not learn early enough about,
the testboard repository changed into an inconsistent state.

I reset the testboard repository to start with a clean clone from the
development repository and now everything should work again.
If anyone is eager to restore the old testboard's changesets, we are
happy for any assistance, otherwise we will discard them within the next
week, if no one objects.

Lukas