[isabelle-dev] [isabelle] Countable instantiation addition

Mathieu Giorgino mathieu.giorgino at irit.fr
Thu Jul 21 19:51:45 CEST 2011

It does not work for any datatype (for example as soon as a non-countable type
is used in the datatype) but it could be integrated in the datatype package
with some checks.

However, I don't know if the time penalty (which isn't so big but there
anyway) on a so much used feature worth the benefit... unless it would be
present as an option (perhaps even with a recursive call on included non-
instantiated types). And an option would be mostly equivalent to (in fact even
less flexible than) a new command or an ML call subsequent to the datatype
definition.

Mathieu