[isabelle-dev] Proof General 4.1 font problems

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Fri Jan 28 11:47:39 CET 2011

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011, Peter Gammie wrote:

>> Some odd problems have shown up and addressed as follows:
>>
>>  * Mac OS X app bundle is back to GNU Emacs 23.2.x ("no-nonsense"),
>>    default font configuration for "IsabelleText" font

> and \<rparr>.

I can confirm this on my other Mac (Snow Leopard), and can't say on the
spot how I managed before on the one running Leopard.

For some reason, Proof General 4.1 tries hard to ignore the IsabelleText
default font.  There is a specific font selection menu "Tokens -- Set Font
-- Symbol" etc.  Even if everything is set to "IsabelleText", Emacs uses
odd default fonts that lack some unicode glyphs.