[isabelle-dev] Towards Isabelle2011 release

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Thu Jan 27 22:53:30 CET 2011

Yet another test release:

   http://www4.in.tum.de/~wenzelm/test/isa2011-test3/

Some odd problems have shown up and addressed as follows:

   * contrib/z3: make native Windows executables actually work on
     x86-cygwin

   * quickcheck/codegen: eliminated serious race condition

   * slightly more robust Isabelle/Scala document processing, especially
     on systems with few cores, and on x86_64

   * last-minute fixes for HOL-SPARK

   * ProofGeneral-4.1pre110112: option -f FONT can be used
     e.g. with "IsabelleText" to get proper Unicode symbols

   * Mac OS X app bundle is back to GNU Emacs 23.2.x ("no-nonsense"),
     default font configuration for "IsabelleText" font

This is another chance to see if everything works. I hope that we manage
the final release before the end of the months, which is now very close.