[isabelle-dev] NEWS

Sascha Boehme boehmes at in.tum.de
Fri Oct 29 18:16:19 CEST 2010

How about providing a parse function "time_of_string" which turns
strings like "30s" or "15ms" into proper times, and possibly adding a
configuration option scheme for times (besides the existing bool, int
and string schemes)?  It seems that this could and should be provided
be provided by the system to have a uniform interface and prevent
further confusion.

Sascha