[isabelle-dev] NEWS

Tobias Nipkow nipkow at in.tum.de
Fri Oct 29 18:04:50 CEST 2010

As I said, I was entirely unconfused that it is in seconds, and am glad
of it. HOWEVER: there is indeed a confusing difference between s/h and
Nitpick on the one hand and q/c on the other hand:

quickcheck[timeout=30]
sledgehammer[timeout=30s]

And also in their response to the wrong format:

quickcheck[timeout=30s]

*** Outer syntax error: end of input expected,
*** but keyword [ was found

sledgehammer[timeout=30]

*** Parameter "timeout" must be assigned a positive time value (e.g.,
"60 s", "200 ms") or "none".
*** At command "sledgehammer"

Unification is appreciated ;-)

Tobias