[isabelle-dev] Binding with implicit rename

Christian Sternagel christian.sternagel at uibk.ac.at
Thu Oct 7 10:24:42 CEST 2010

Hi Florian,

to me the liberal flag seems rather ad-hoc. Wouldn't a proper
hierarchical naming solve this problem (maybe by introducing an
automatic "sub-module" Internal/Auto/Whatever for any theory T, such
that automatic names may be referred to by using T.Whatever.automatic_name).

Admittedly, after reading once more through the above paragraph, my own
suggestion seems rather ad-hoc ... Nevertheless, maybe it gives rise to
discussion ;)

cheers

chris