[isabelle-dev] Aquamacs emacs

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon May 17 16:43:43 CEST 2010

On Mon, 17 May 2010, Lawrence Paulson wrote:

> I'm puzzled that you run into problems so quickly. I think I have been
> using PG Version 4.0pre091204 for many months. And just recently, I
> found that the combination of it with Aquamacs-2.0 works smoothly in
> every way: fonts, cut and paste, etc. Once something locked up and I had
> to start it again, but that was after hours of work. Perhaps something
> is different about our systems. I'm using a Mac with snow leopard.

I am also using Snow Leopard here.

When testing a system, I usually try to find problems quickly, not
overlook them as long as possible.

Right now I am bisecting our repository as David suggested, which is an
interesting experience because last year's Isabelle/HOL builds really fast
(factor 2 compared to today).  I am close to get to the point, about 4
more bisections.

In the meantime I've ran accross several PG 4 / Aquamacs 2.0 oddities that
are not really critical, though.