[isabelle-dev] Aquamacs emacs

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Mon May 17 16:02:54 CEST 2010

I'm puzzled that you run into problems so quickly. I think I have been using PG Version 4.0pre091204 for many months. And just recently, I found that the combination of it with Aquamacs-2.0 works smoothly in every way: fonts, cut and paste, etc. Once something locked up and I had to start it again, but that was after hours of work. Perhaps something is different about our systems. I'm using a Mac with snow leopard.
Larry