[isabelle-dev] Bad Isabelle component: "/home/brianh/hg/isabelle/src/Tools/Cache_IO"

Brian Huffman brianh at cs.pdx.edu
Wed Mar 24 15:18:18 CET 2010

After pulling from the repository this morning, and trying to rebuild
Isabelle/HOL, I immediately get the following error:

Bad Isabelle component: "/home/brianh/hg/isabelle/src/Tools/Cache_IO"

I also get the same error when I try to just build Isabelle/Pure.

I tried grepping everywhere I can think of, but I can't find the
string "Cache_IO" anywhere, so I'm not sure why it's looking for such
a directory that no longer exists.

Can anyone tell me what's going on here?

- Brian