[isabelle-dev] what's wrong with my system?

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 1 12:54:22 CET 2010

I'm not sure what has gone wrong with my system. I don't think I have changed anything. It may be that I downloaded and recompiled poly/ML. Now I can't build Isabelle any more:

val it = () : unit
Unable to load native library: libjava.jnilib
*** Failed to prepare dependency graph

I assume that this has something to do with the graph browser, so I tried rebuilding that:

~/isabelle/Repos/lib/browser: ./build
Missing Isabelle settings environment

What does this message mean? My ~/.isabelle/etc/settings file is the same as ever.

Larry