[isabelle-dev] wwwfind

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Jan 20 11:13:52 CET 2010

It sounds like a useful thing to have, especially for beginners who may not be aware of what is in the library.

Maybe we need a web interface so that users can invoke it without having to install special software. At Cambridge at least, users would have to tangle with our system administrators for each and every machine that needs to have lighttpd installed. This is quite a deterrent :-(

Larry