[isabelle-dev] Sledgehammer renaming

Alexander Krauss krauss at in.tum.de
Thu Jan 14 10:44:12 CET 2010

Makarius wrote:
> Although the "ATP" manager can technically manage almost everything,

Actually having such an "everything_manager", which deals with all the
trouble of running things asynchronously would be an important thing. At
some point I will also need this functionality, for connecting to
external termination provers.

Maybe a UI architecture which is inherenetly asynchronous will provide
this anyway and be even more general... But so far, atp_manager is the
best we have, and it would be nice if it could be used for other tools, too.

Alex