[isabelle-dev] sporadic failures of AFP tests

Florian Haftmann florian.haftmann at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Mon Dec 13 11:03:23 CET 2010

Am 13.12.2010 10:38, schrieb Tobias Nipkow:
> Are you referring to
>
> *** Failed to prepare dependency graph

I remember this also occured, but I am more concerned about the infamous
error 137 and similar.  Btw. we sometimes have the situation that during
testing somehow things on NFS seem to disappear, and this might explain
the error above.  Maybe its best to await the next AFP isatest report
and then classify the errors systematically.

	Florian

--

Home:
http://www.in.tum.de/~haftmann