[isabelle-dev] counter example checking from ML

Lucas Dixon ldixon at inf.ed.ac.uk
Fri Sep 25 23:35:20 CEST 2009

Thanks, this explains why the behaviour changed, but I think it would
still be better to avoid checking the same counter-example more than
once? We certainly need this, and more generally this will improve
counter-example finding.

I'll also have a go at using your new in-development stuff to
deterministically generate counter-examples - but that will take me a
week to get to as I have other priorities right now.

All the best,
lucas

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.