[isabelle-dev] AFP moving to mercurial

Gerwin Klein gerwin.klein at nicta.com.au
Thu Sep 24 09:58:41 CEST 2009

Because I'm fed up with waiting for Sourceforge to fix their
permissions, I've decided to make use of Mercurial's distributed
features:

The normal development version of the AFP is set up and operational at
sourceforge. You can get your clone with

hg clone ssh://<sf-login>@afp.hg.sourceforge.net/hgroot/afp/afp

This will create a directory "afp" in which you find the usual thys/
etc subdirectories.

You can also browse the repository at http://afp.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/afp/afp/

More information on Mercurial itself is available from:
  * http://p.sf.net/sourceforge/mercurial
  * http://hgbook.red-bean.com/

Please remember that you have to push changes back to the SF
repository to become visible there. The commit command itself is only
local in Mercurial.

The release branches for specific Isabelle versions (only really
necessary for the editors anyway) are currently hosted by TUM and only
accessible when you have a TUM account. I'll move them to SF when they
have got their act together. If you think you urgently need access to
these branches, please let me know.

Cheers,
Gerwin