[isabelle-dev] Unicode tokens and Isabelle fonts

David Aspinall David.Aspinall at ed.ac.uk
Wed Jul 29 16:50:30 CEST 2009

> STIX announcements have already become a (bad) insider joke.  Let's hope
> they will manage eventually.  Right now we have more immediate problems
> with Emacs and Proof General.

Well, please let me know what those are by reporting here:

  http://proofgeneral.inf.ed.ac.uk/trac/

... there you'll find that I am only 4 weeks late with PG 4.0, but the
necessary effort on PG Eclipse has not materialised yet sadly.

By the way, I tried the STIX beta release (still available on
repositories I think) and found they were pretty good (none of the
problems Lucas mentions), the main problem for Emacs/Isabelle perhaps
being that the fonts do not have a fixed width variant.  I certainly
don't think the designers are "clueless".  See screenshot attached.

  - D.

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.