[isabelle-dev] typrep?

Amine Chaieb ac638 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jan 20 16:56:11 CET 2009

This behaviour is even more strange than I thought.

I am trying to merge my theory with Complex_Main . The latter looks like:

theory Complex_Main

imports
  Main
  Real
  Fundamental_Theorem_Algebra
  Log
  Ln
  Taylor
  Integration
  FrechetDeriv
begin

end

Now when I merge my theory with all the theories imorted by
Complex_Main, it works. Is this behaviour really intended? Maybe I
should reboot?

Best wishes,

Amine.