[isabelle-dev] Polynomial theory

Tobias Nipkow nipkow at in.tum.de
Sun Jan 11 15:48:14 CET 2009

The theory is certainly welcome. Ideally both concrete and abstract
polynomials should be in the same place and should reference each other,
to facilitate choice between the theories.

What is the main advantage of abstract polynomials? That "=" is what you
want it to be? And the main drawback? Non-executability?

Thanks a lot!
Tobias