[isabelle-dev] NEWS: isabelle go_setup

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Thu Mar 28 10:56:08 CET 2024

On 28/03/2024 09:39, Fabian Huch wrote:

> On 3/27/24 23:01, Makarius wrote:
>> So while Jenkins is running (How many hours? Without stop button?)
>
> Side note: there is a stop (and start) button if you log in to the Jenkins
> using your TUM credentials.

Thanks, I managed to sign-in.

I did not stop anything, because it now looks OK: tests still running, but
"isabelle go_setup" appears to have worked properly.

Side note: I was not fully aware that the "continuous-integration" has
degraded into a "nightly-build". It is high time to roll out new hardware and
use the distributed build setup --- we have a few weeks left to do the final
polishing until Isabelle2024-RC2/RC3.