[isabelle-dev] Timing for AFP/CakeML_Codegen

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon Mar 25 11:38:59 CET 2024

Dear colleagues,

there have been private questions about recent timing information of
AFP/CakeML_Codegen. I am answering this publicly on the regular isabelle-dev
channel.

The official build status results for Isabelle + AFP are available here:
https://isatest.sketis.net/devel/build_status/index.html

Looking briefly at CakeML_Codegen, I don't see anything suspicious for the
past 30 days. I've also queried the underlying database for 120 days: nothing
to be seen --- at least not for threads=1 that is used here.

Side-remark: Just yesterday, I had to shutdown the AFP test machine (from
LRZ), see Isabelle/1fd5f96e1da3. I hope to find another test setup in the
coming days, so we will be "flying blind" briefly.

Afterwards, the nightly build will dig into old history and provide more and
more data points to recover the charts.