[isabelle-dev] Proven support for Linux ARM64

Haniel Barbosa hbarbosa at dcc.ufmg.br
Fri Mar 1 22:23:32 CET 2024

Makarius <makarius at sketis.net> writes:

> On 01/03/2024 18:21, Haniel Barbosa wrote:
>> FYI inspired by this thread we started to look into adding arm64
>> into
>> our CI pipeline so we can provide this binary for users. Unclear when
>> that'll materialize though.
>
> Haniel,
>
> can you point to the place in the cvc5 repository (or elsewhere) where
> the build happens? For now I could imitate that manually, e.g. on my
> own ARM64 Linux node together with docker.

I'm not sure if I understand the question. The build system is based
on cmake and the code for it is here:

  https://github.com/cvc5/cvc5/tree/main/cmake

There are a number of builds that happen during CI at GitHub that are
handled via the code here:

  https://github.com/cvc5/cvc5/tree/main/.github/actions

There are also a number of builds that we run nightly but that is via
a private server (the binaries to download are generated from those,
and it's to that we will try to add arm64 builds).

If you have specific questions about it, the best is to use
https://github.com/cvc5/cvc5/discussions, where everybody in the team
will see it (I myself am no expert on the cvc5 build system hehe).

Best,

--
Haniel Barbosa
https://hanielbarbosa.com/