[isabelle-dev] Proven support for Linux ARM64

Jasmin Blanchette jasmin.blanchette at ifi.lmu.de
Mon Feb 19 12:50:42 CET 2024

Hi Makarius,

I'm very satisfied with cvc5. I ran an evaluation on hundreds of goals from the AFP and the success rate went up from 52% for CVC4 to 64% for cvc5.

Jasmin

--
Prof. Dr. Jasmin Blanchette
Chair of Theoretical Computer Science and Theorem Proving
Email: jasmin.blanchette at ifi.lmu.de
Web: https://www.tcs.ifi.lmu.de/mitarbeiter/jasmin-blanchette_de.html