[isabelle-dev] Last minute acknowledgement

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Thu Apr 18 15:28:01 CEST 2024

On 18/04/2024 13:51, Lawrence Paulson wrote:
> I hope you haven't split off the release yet. I got a request from Ata Keskin to acknowledge some material I imported from an AFP entry, and I'm just doing that now. Comments only.

That is Isabelle/e414bcc5a39e: it will be the final changeset before the
fork-point, which I am going to push in a few minutes ... (You are lucky that
I've had an appointment with the dentist this afternoon.)

Note that e414bcc5a39e will not be in Isabelle2024-RC2, but in
Isabelle2024-RC3. It takes approx. 3-4h from tagging a release to publishing
it, and I did start around 11:00 UTC+2 today, as announced yesterday.