[isabelle-dev] Towards Isabelle2024-RC1

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Wed Apr 3 17:05:23 CEST 2024

On 02/04/2024 15:13, Makarius wrote:

> So far it looks like we are on time, and Isabelle2024-RC1 can be published
> tomorrow (approx. 20h from now).

Done.

Right now the isabelle-dev repository is for Isabelle2024 RC2 and maybe also
RC3 --- so it is possible to do further fine-tuning for the release. When the
repository fork becomes foresee able, I will announce several in due time.

I also hope that the corresponding AFP release fork will be taken into
consideration on time, such that we don't get an undefined situation of
isabelle-dev vs. afp-devel for no particular reason.