[isabelle-dev] NEWS: significantly reduced ML heap usage

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Wed May 31 12:52:51 CEST 2023

These are tremendous improvements! Many thanks.

As you know, people are relying more and more locales to structure elaborate definition hierarchies, so we need this. And I gather that the users of certain other systems have to put up with major performance issues once a proof is more than a couple of dozen lines long.

Larry